0
TGIF friends!!!

I'm very sad to say that I have to delay my cruise post due to some difficulties, aka my computer won't turn on! But I'm penciling in Monday night to get it done. My computer is currently getting fixed (fingers crossed).

Right now I'm on a 10 hour road trip to Oklahoma for my cousin's wedding weekend. Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. I have to say I wasn't too sad to leave 'cause there was a snow storm headed right through Iowa!

Cheers!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Technical Difficulties. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/12/technical-difficulties.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Technical Difficulties Updated at : 11:19 AM
Friday, December 3, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top