0
Over the course of 2010, I've definitely been putting the pounds back on.  My clothes told me, the scale told me, and my body told me!  Clothes that once comfortably fit became skin tight and had to be replaced with a larger size.  The scale just kept creeping up and up.  My body simply aches all over.. I know it's partly stress induced, but I also know it's due to the weight gain and lack of exercise, which also causes me stress.

I finally made the decision to join a gym again right before Thanksgiving.  I have been going faithfully ever since, even on nights after happy hours!  It actually feels good to be sweating and working those toxins and stressors out of my body - particularly my shoulders.  I look forward to it because I know it's going to help me in so many ways.  The last time I was successful on Weight Watchers, which was during my junior year of college, I remember having a revelation almost a year into my weight loss journey - it dawned on me how much better I was sleeping at night and how all my aches and pains vanished.  I knew it was all due to my healthy lifestyle change.  I'm looking forward to getting back to that place again really soon!

Here's to making it through Christmas without gaining a pound!

 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Exercise - I Actually Want To Do It. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/12/exercise-i-actually-want-to-do-it.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Exercise - I Actually Want To Do It Updated at : 7:45 AM
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top