0
Happy Hump day my friends! We're half way to Friday, hooray!!!

Here's a quick recap on my Tuesday eats. I had 1 lonely leftover pancake from this Sunday with some cool whip & a banana for 6 points.

Mid morning I sliced up an apple for a 1 point snack.

Kyle and I had an errand to run on our lunch break, so we were squished for time. I had 1/2c cottage cheese for 2 points...didn't eat the cantaloupe, it was still hard!

Because of our time crunch my main course for lunch was a Smart Ones for 4 points.

After work Kyle got busy on homework and I made a quick Target run. I LOVE that store! Somehow a bag of Reeses snuck into my cart. I had 1 serving of those little guys which is 5 for 5 points. Darn clearance Halloween candy! ;)

Supper was FREE! We got a coupon in the paper for KFC's newest chicken sandwich. I order it grilled and only ate 1/2 the bun for an estimate of 6 points. I love their little song on commercials, 'G' double 'O' 'D', GOOD!

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 24/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 1 used/34 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 104 oz
EXERCISE = none

Just so you know, you MUST stop back tomorrow for a FUN post!!! That's all I can now though! ;)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Free Supper. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-supper.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Free Supper Updated at : 9:52 AM
Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top