0

I thoroughly enjoyed waking up on my own this morning…hooray for no alarm clock Saturday! I didn’t sleep in though, I was up and going before 8am!

I started my day out with a morning run!DSC08943

It was a challenge, but I pushed through and finished 3.6 miles in 40 minutes. I felt strong & accomplished at the end!DSC08948

I couldn’t wait to get started on breakfast! I knew when I saw Gina’s tweet yesterday I HAD to make her pumpkin pancakes! Sadly I didn’t have all the ingredients to make the pumpkin butter, but they were still OUT OF THIS WORLD good! 5 points. DSC08950

I spent a good part of the day doing things around the house, running errands, and cleaning! I was anxious all day ‘cause we had friends coming to visit!!

I had some leftover pizza casserole for lunch in between everything! I had this piece and another small one for a total of 7 points.DSC08951

My friend Jenna finally came!! She was quite excited to meet Hayden!! :)DSC08954

Then it was time for supper out with her AWESOME parents! (Hi Betty!!)DSC08959

Wendi joined us too!DSC08961

I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. As always, I decided to forgo half the bun & cheese.DSC08958

The only vegetables for side options were a baked potato or a side salad, so I went with cottage cheese. I ate about 1/2 of what is pictured for a total of 7 points for supper. DSC08957

Hayden was cashed out all through supper!DSC08956

Mama Wendi & Hayden called it a night and the rest of us were out for a night on the town!

We started it out with some pumpkin soft serve ice cream from the Dairette! OMG, this was AMAZING!!! Jenna and I shared a medium cone. I am estimating my half to be 4 points. DSCI4264

Then we met up with Jenna’s BF who was in a wedding all day. Lookin’ snazy Mark! ;) LOVE this couple!DSCI4265

Mark was one hungry groomsman! ;)DSC08964

We all enjoyed the night catching up with everyone. I did have 1 Select 55 for 1 point.DSCI4270 DSCI4274 DSCI4271

Overall it was a fun Saturday, on plan, got my exercise in, cleaning, and good times w/friends!!

SATURDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 24/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 1 used/34 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 5 today/6 week
H2O = 160 oz
EXERCISE = 3.6 mi run

That’s all for now! Off to celebrate my Grandma’s birthday…on 10.10.10!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Saturday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Saturday Updated at : 10:24 AM
Sunday, October 10, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top