0

It’s been a beautiful fall week here in Iowa. Check out this forecast! Perfect!!image

I hopped on the scale this AM and once again, STS. Not sure why, but all I can do is stay on plan and keep moving forward.

I’m out of peanut butter so I couldn’t have my “usual” oatmeal combo. I made a delicious breakfast sandwich that was just as good! It consisted of 3 egg whites, ff cheese, and 2 oz turkey ham all on a wheat bun for 4 points. DSC08901

I rounded out my breakfast with 1 c crisp grapes for 1 point. DSC08902

My morning snack was golden delicious apple for 1 point. I hadn’t had an apple in a while and it was the perfect snack!DSC08903

Kyle and I had an early lunch together today. My plate was triple delicious!

1) ham & turkey sandwich with ff cheese on a wheat bunDSC08905

2) steamed green beans w/1T of bacon bitsDSC08904

3) 1/2 c cottage cheese for a total of 6 points!DSC08906

For some reason today my afternoon at work was SO slow! Usually the time flies by and it’s 5pm before I know it…not today! But 5pm finally did come!

I had a “date” with my sister, Mindi! We scoped out an auction for a few hours. I bid on a few things, but didn’t get anything.

Then I made a Target “run”. We were out of toilet paper, paper towels, deodorant…the essentials! ;)

By the time I got home it was after 9pm and I was STARVING! I hadn’t eaten since lunch at 1pm! I whipped up a taco for a quick filling supper. My whole wheat tortilla was filled with 1/2c 95% lean ground beef, 1/8c 2% shredded cheddar, and salsa for 5 points. Hit the spot!DSC08907

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 17/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 104 oz
EXERCISE = none

Did you catch my tweet this afternoon? image

I really want to get some hay bales, corn stalks, pumpkins, mums, etc to decorate our entry/door way in a nice fall theme. Anyone else do this? I would love to see pictures if you do, bangert dot darci at gmail dot com!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Lovin’ Fall. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/lovin-fall.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Lovin’ Fall Updated at : 5:36 AM
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top