0
I woke up this morning feeling extremely tired. My nose was itchy and stuffy. I thought it was just allergies.

It really didn't occur to me I might have a cold. Even though my coworkers and my husband were sick this past wwek with a cold, I just assumed because I'm so strong and healthy it wouldn't take me down.

I was wrong. I'm beyond miserable right now. You know the feeling. Stuffed up nose, sore throat, agony.

Other than that, I had a good day.

1.) I restarted my scarf.

2.) Read another chapter in "Such A Pretty Face". The further I get in this book the more I love it.

3.) Grocery shopped.

4.) A great gym workout (36 minutes cardio, 40 minutes weight lifting).

5.) Stopped fighting with my husband. Last night we had a very bad disagreement. That always seems to happen when one of us gets totally wrapped up in work. We've made our apologies and things are good.

6.) Dropped off another bag of junk treasures to the Goodwill. My closet is looking good with almost bare floors and empty shelf space. I love getting rid of stuff. It's so freeing to just let go of things. They're just things, not treasures to me.

7.) Had a go-around with my pharmacist. Long story but it didn't end well for me. Someone messed up my asthma prescription and the pharmacist said I'd already picked it up today. Not true. Insurance wouldn't pay for a second prescription in same day. If I wanted it then I needed to fork over $340 dollars for a one month supply (Advair). Um, no, I don't think so. Hopefully I don't stop breathing over the weekend. My mistake for letting it run out...I guess.

8.) This is BIG - I tracked all my food today! Every single bite. 20.5 Points. I earned 7 Activity Points. I get 21 Points a day and usually eat the extra five (35 weeklies), plus lately, a bunch more. Today, I'm just not hungry.

9.) I discovered the Honeycrisp apples I've been eating, the gargantuan are actually 4 Points. Ouch.

And with that last thought, I'm going to bed.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title It's not allergies. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-not-allergies.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo It's not allergies Updated at : 8:37 PM
Saturday, October 2, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top