0
After taking a Valium, and getting myself all worked up about my thyroid biopsy, the doctor told me, "Whoops! Looks like someone made a mistake. You're not suppose to see me, you're suppose to see the doctor that does the biopsies down where they do the ultrasounds. So sorry you waited two months for me but I'm not the person you need to see."

I took the day off work, took a Valium that's still making me feel light headed and nauseous, got myself in a tizzy just by thinking about needles being stuck in my neck, and all for nothing.

My doctor screwed up. She made the appointment for me with the doctor that removes the thyroid nodules, the surgeon! They need to do a biopsy first, before anything is removed.The doctor that does the biopsies doesn't have an opening until Friday. I was very unhappy since I just wanted to get the whole thing over with. I kept my cool and only said, "no worries, mistakes happen". Inside I'm thinking, gosh you guys are idiots. Don't you go to school for something like eight freaking years to be a big, important, and hopefully smart doctor? Don't you even know what doctor I need to see?

Oh well, the worst part of my day was the Valium. I've taken it before, but it's been years. It gave me a headache, and I feel really sick to my stomach. I think when I actually have the biopsy done on Friday I'll skip the Valium.

At least I had a really good workout in this morning before going to the doctor. My eating is good, and now I'm just super tired and still nauseous. I had chicken and Brussels sprouts for dinner, with Fage 0% Greek yogurt and blueberries for dessert. I actually feel sort of sick now so I think I'll go to bed early. Maybe it's the Valium, or maybe the stress of the day, either way I feel lousy.

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes. I'm sure it won't be a big deal when it finally happens. On Friday.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I waited two months to see the WRONG doctor! Seriously?!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-waited-two-months-to-see-wrong-doctor.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I waited two months to see the WRONG doctor! Seriously?! Updated at : 5:58 PM
Monday, May 10, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top