0

Hope everyone had a happy “hump” day! Mine was pretty good!

I decided to go for oatmeal this morning since it has been a while since I’ve had it! It was the usual combo of instant oatmeal, PB2, and a small sliced banana for 4 points. DSC06954

I kept busy all morning working on a HUGE mailing! It will probably take me multiple days! To help me through I mixed up my favorite morning snack, strawberry yogurt, 1/4c grape nuts, and 1 1/2 c strawberries for 3 points. DSC06955

I had “breakfast” for lunch today! I made a egg burrito that consisted of 3 scrambled egg whites, slice of ff cheese, and salsa! I also had 1c honeydew melon for a total of 4 points.DSC06956

My afternoon at work flew by! So much to do, so little time! But there’s always tomorrow. I was ready to head home and get a run in with my man! We had a slow run 3 mile today. My legs were tight and my right calf kept cramping up, but I finished! DSC06957

When we got back to our house we did a 1/2 set of “Around the World” circuit! My legs were burning!!

After our workout I whipped up a protein smoothie for the both of us! In the mix was 3 c strawberries, 1/2c skim milk, 2 scoops of protein powder, and ice. My serving was roughly 3 points! DSC06958

For supper I steamed a heaping serving of baby carrots and cauliflower. I topped it off with some spray butter & seasoning! I forgot how much I love cooked baby carrots! DSC06961

I rounded out my supper with 1/2 c cottage cheese & 1/2 c peaches for a total of 3 points. DSC06960

Can you guess the difference in these 2 pictures???DSC06942DSC06946

If you guessed eyebrows, you’re right! This was one things I really wanted to do when I was in Florida…but by my little sis! She LOVES to tweeze brows & is great at it! But for some reason we didn’t get it done and I was well over due for a tweez-ing!

WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 17/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   5 today/8 week
WATER = 112 oz
EXERCISE = 3 mile run

Question: Do you tweeze or wax? I used to get my eye brows waxed about once a month, but decided it was an expense we could cut from the budget, so now I’m a tweezer!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Wax or Tweeze?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/wax-or-tweeze.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Wax or Tweeze? Updated at : 6:38 PM
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top