0

It was interesting to hear what everyone does to maintain your brows!! I definitely miss waxing, but that is $12+ more in our budget each month! And you will all find out soon why we are tightening up our “budget belts”!

I started out my morning with oatmeal again today. I went to my office early and this is easy to whip up in the break room! It was the usual combo of instant oatmeal, PB2, and a small sliced banana for 4 points. DSC06962

I love how oatmeal always keeps me feeling full for a long time in the mornings! I didn’t dig into my morning snack until after 11am! Once again I had the SAME thing, 1 1/2c strawberries, 1/4c grape nuts, and strawberry yogurt for 3 points. DSC06963

I sure hope you guys aren't getting bored of my same ole morning eats everyday! I don't think I could ever get burnt out on oatmeal or strawberry/yogurt combos!

For lunch today I decided to have a Boca burger! I almost forgot I had these in the freezer! Along side I also had 1c honeydew for a total of 3 points. I sure do love these Boca burgers! DSC06964

Finished up my afternoon at work and then headed to my class I'm teaching. We started a new section tonight and I think my students are really liking it a lot more than the first part of the class! Whew...makes my job easier! During class I snacked on roughly 2 servings of reduced fat wheat thins and a diet Sunkist for 4 points.

On the way home I had a oats & chocolate fiber one bar for 2 points. Talk about having your desert before supper! Don't worry, it didn't completely spoil my appetite!  DSC06965

I had no intention of running today since I knew I wouldn’t be home until after 8:30pm, but for some reason I couldn’t resist!

It was dark by the time I hit the pavement. I decided to do something quick so I did 19:58 minutes worth of intervals and went 2.05 miles! Check out my “best pace”…I wasn’t messing around!DSC06966

When I got in from my run I had a bowl of honeydew, grapes, & 1/2c cottage cheese for 3 points. DSC06967

Tomorrow's Friday my friends, we’ve almost made it through the week! I enjoy my job, but I LOVE my weekends even more! ;)

THURSDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   3 today/11 week
WATER = 112 oz
EXERCISE = 20 minute interval run

What’s your take on the subject?

So today on Twitter, Caitlin was talking about how she didn't like the word verification on blogs and she wouldn't comment if someone had that. Well little did I know I had that as a requirement to comment on my blog! So I removed it now...feel free to swarm me with comments now, my lovely readers!! ;)

What's your take on it? Do you comment if someone has word verification? For me? I sure do, but I have to say, sometimes it is annoying because I don't always get it right on the first try!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title to verify or not?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/to-verify-or-not.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo to verify or not? Updated at : 8:49 PM
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top