0
I've started about five posts today and deleted every single one of them.

I have a cold. My nose is like a faucet that I can't turn off. My throat is sore. My head hurts. My teeth hurt. I feel bad.

I stayed home from work. I've been fighting the desire to overeat all freaking day. So far I'm winning the battle but it's a giant struggle.

I'm trying Roxie's idea of re-wiring my brain. Just because I'm sick and feel icky it doesn't mean I have to reach for food to comfort myself. Just because I can't go to the gym doesn't mean all is lost. Most importantly, I won't die from a little hunger, even if I am sick.

My goal today is different behavior, not the same thing I've done my entire life. Feed a cold, feed a fever.

I wish it was time to go to bed.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Feed a cold, feed a fever. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/03/feed-cold-feed-fever.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Feed a cold, feed a fever Updated at : 4:55 PM
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top