0

Wednesday morning I hopped right out of bed. It's so much easier knowing you only have a 4 1/2 day ahead of you! Oh and I made sure to wear my green! I don't own very much green, in fact this is 60% of my green wardrobe/accessories!! I need to get some more green!! DSC06420

Wednesday was a good day!

I ate some food:DSC06413DSC06414DSC06416DSC06418DSC06428

I only worked 1/2 day!

Gave myself a pedi!DSC06424

And packed my bags for Florida!DSC06423

After my afternoon of packing & pampering, Kyle and I headed to a friends house for pizza & green beer! It was a fun night! This is my friend’s little boy…he is SUPER smiley!DSC06425

I made a special St Patty’s day treat!DSC06430

And we totally rocked out! ;)DSC06442

So unless this is the first post you've ever read of mine, you know that I'm headed to Florida tomorrow so I won't be posting much, if anything at all. :( Sad, I know...but I don't want you guys to forget about me! I've lined up a few special "guest posts" from a few people that are VERY SPECIAL to me that I know you'll love and will inspire you!

I’m typing this from the airport…only 20 minutes till we board!! And check out my super husband!DSC06443   

Hope everyone has a GREAT week…I know I sure will!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title And I’m off!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-im-off.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo And I’m off!!! Updated at : 8:49 AM
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top