0
I had a great workout this morning. I added four new lower body exercises from my new book. I love this new book. It not only has hundreds of great exercises, but also some really good tips. I detest lower body workout days. If I could do only upper body workouts I'd be a happy girl. Of course, it's my hips and thighs that need the most work.

I was at the gym at 5:30am and left at 7:10am. When I was driving home (about three miles), I saw something I see every day if it's daylight and not rainy or cloudy. Usually that's a rare day this time of year, but not this week (57 degrees and sunny). Every day when I see this I think I should really stop and take a picture, and every day I don't do it because I'm in a hurry. Today I took five minutes, stopped and took a couple pictures (love my new camera!).

Mt. Rainier


I've always been fascinated by contrails. Probably from growing up in Alaska in the sixties. Very few jets flew overhead and when they left a contrail I thought it was really cool. This one is from this morning.


 
When I can't figure out what a vanity plate means it makes me a little nuts.  I saw the one below on my walk during lunch today. I asked a few of my coworkers if they knew what it meant. No one had a clue. It was on a shiny, bright blue PT Cruiser. I thought maybe "kill American Airlines too". Honestly, I'm not a terrorist and love American Airlines (well, kind of). It was the only thing that came to mind. I know, totally stupid

I once drove twenty minutes behind a big, red pickup truck with RDFRTRK plates. I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Obviously it was a red -- truck. A red "fur" truck? When I got close enough I could see the Firefighter's emblem decal on his back window. Oh...Red Fire Truck.

This one stumped me:


I finally Googled it. It's the name of this guy, from The Day the Earth Stood Still. The guy on the alien ship. Keanu Reeves played Klaatu in the 2008 remake (not anywhere nearly as good as the original). 



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Great morning workout on Thursday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/great-morning-workout-on-thursday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Great morning workout on Thursday Updated at : 11:08 PM
Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top