0
I'm not one to toot my own horn, but this morning, I rocked it at the gym. Seriously, I really did.

After yet another sleepless night of coughing and hacking in spite of my nightly shot of NyQuil, I woke up in a foul mood. Really unhappy and tired. My first thought was noooooo! I can't, and darn it, I won't!

I reluctantly got dressed in my workout clothes, stood in the kitchen in the dark and drank a cup of coffee. I was thinking about how bad I felt and I was sick and it's only 17 degrees, and well, the excuses to not workout were endless. An entire repertoire of "poor me!", this isn't fair.

Luckily, my inner skinny girl that's fighting against my outer fat girl said get your butt out of the house, in that car and to the gym. I promised myself 20 minutes on the StairMaster and I could come home.

Well, I did 30 minutes on the StairMaster, from level 4 all the way up to level 9. Then I worked out with the weights for a full 30 minutes. I was a soaking, wet mess by the end. The weird thing, I didn't cough once during my entire workout. My nose was runny, but no coughing. My lungs were on fire and my throat burned, but that was all.

Of course now I'm coughing non-stop, but hey - I did it! Superwoman returns!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 7: I was superwoman this morning!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/12/day-7-i-was-superwoman-this-morning.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 7: I was superwoman this morning! Updated at : 9:12 AM
Friday, December 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top