0
Yes, I'm still here, another night in paradise. Or hell, however you want to look at it. Sadly, it sounds like I'll be back Monday. I just don't want to think about that right now.

This morning I went for a walk down by the water instead of going to the hotel gym. It's really pretty here, even by the airport. There's a little path that runs along the water and there were a lot of joggers, walkers and bikers out there this morning.

Funniest thing, I had my iPod and normally always listen to a playlist, but I let it shuffle among the over 300 songs I have on it. There's mostly top 40 stuff, a little hip hop, a few country songs and about 20 pop Christian songs. You'll never guess what song it hit on first when I started my walk. Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin.

It was a gorgeous sunrise. It made me wish my husband was here to enjoy it with me. Sort of a bittersweet morning.

San Francisco Bay


Across the road from my hotel, 6 a.m. Thursday
San Francisco Bay

About 6:40 a.m.


Pretty grass, it has a name, but I can't remember it.

A Fifties theater for lease, across the street from my hotel.


Home Sweet Home. Kind of looks like a mental institution, doesn't it?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sunrise in hell. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunrise-in-hell.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sunrise in hell Updated at : 9:35 PM
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top