0
A really cool person, Graciela, gave me this really cool blog award. The reason this award is so special to me is because it's very original (don't you love that cute little face?), and it's from someone I really respect. Someone that shares my same crazy bad body image problems, that suffers from the same negative self-talk, as well as all the food issues, and has fought hard to overcome these things. Thank you Graciela. I'm honored that you thought of me.

What's really cool about this award is I can give it to anyone or to no one. There's no pressure (whew!). So here's what I'm doing. I'm giving it to everyone that's in my bloglist on the right. Seriously, if you're there then it means I read your blog every day. Or whenever you post and some of you, not to name names, don't post often enough.

If you're there, then that means I think you're swell, and you're special to me. If you're not there, please tell me and I'll add you. I probably just haven't found you on my own yet.

So to all my fellow blog women and blog men, I hereby award you the "I Think You're Swell" award.
Have a great weekend!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I think you're swell. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-think-you-swell.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I think you're swell Updated at : 3:33 PM
Friday, September 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top