0
Me! They have me in common!

Saturday
My husband and I are hiking in the mountains tomorrow. I can't wait. It's suppose to be spetacular weather this weekend. I'm super excited to get outside and burn some calories have some fun. I love hiking!

Sunday
FOOTBALL! The season opening game, Seahawks versus Rams. My girlfriend that has 50-yard line tickets asked me to go with her. My husband is completely jealous. Sunday's forecast is sunshine which means the stadium roof will be open. Woohoo!

Tuesday
P!nk concert. I LOVE her! My husband is going with me even though he's not a super big fan like me, but he likes her. His favorite P!nk song is I'm not Dead (the Dear Mr. President song...my husband was/is a Bush hater). I doubt she'll sing it since it wasn't very popular. I love all her music.

Doing the happy dance because it's the weekend baby!!!

p.s. - taking the weekend off from blogging. Back on Monday.

p.s. again - I saw The Proposal with Sandra Bullock last night with a girlfriend. Best chick flick of the year. I was laughing so hard my cheeks were hurting. The part where she is running around holding up the little white dog for the eagle to grab is hysterical! I loved this movie, it's a must see. It was suppose to have been filmed in Sitka, Alaska, but I could tell it wasn't...looked it up later and filmed in Rockport, MA. Too bad. Sitka is gorgeous.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 15 & 16: What do these have in common? Hiking, Football, and P!nk. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-15-16-what-do-these-have-in-common.html. Thank you!
Friday, September 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top