0

I lost four pounds this week! My new weight is 158.8. Still a few pounds higher than my lowest, but I'm going in the right direction. I'm so happy!

So what did I do right this week and what did I do wrong?

Right

1.) Journaled every day, even on the days I ate too much (tracking that I ate over 40 Points on two different days was painful!).

2.) Drank a ton of water, at least 64 ounces a day.

3.) Completely cut out the sugar-free ice cream and Weight Watcher snacks. Switched to sugar-free jello with yogurt and fresh fruit.

2.) Six workouts of 45 minutes cardio minimum & 40 minutes strength (three days lower, three days upper).

3.) Lots of fruits and vegetables, very little processed food.

4.) No beef after Sunday (I think I'm allergic to beef). Ate chicken, fish, vegetables.

Wrong

1.) Ate beef on Sunday, made me feel awful on Monday.

2.) Two late night binges. Controlled binges but they were still binges, approximately 20 additional Points over my allotted 29 Points, each time. Very bad!

What I want to change this week:

1.) Get a better handle on the late night eating. I only did it twice last week, aiming for maximum of once this week. None would be better, but I have to be realistic.

2.) Add two vegetarian meals this week. I'm making this tonight and it looks delicious. I haven't figured out the Points yet but it can't be that bad.

Only 8.8 pounds to 150! That's not my final goal weight but it's the goal for the Weight Watchers Lose for Good compaign. My goal was 152 but they gave us another week, so since I did so good the first week (4 pounds) and I have another week, I changed my goal to 150 by October 31, 2009. I have eight more weeks. That's only 1.1 pounds per week. Total loss for the nine weeks that I want to see is 12.8 pounds. I'm positive I can do this!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 8 - part two: the official weighin (WOOHOO!). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-8-part-two-official-weighin-woohoo.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 8 - part two: the official weighin (WOOHOO!) Updated at : 2:35 PM
Saturday, September 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top