0
I've eaten out five times in the last two days. The food in Tulsa is amazing. According to the guys we're working with, Tulsa is known for it's fine dining. Tulsa? Really? Yes, really.

We went to the best Chinese buffet I've ever seen in my life. Baked salmon, huge prawns, in addition to every yummy Chinese dish you can imagine. It was truly incredible. Then there was the Mexican restaurant with Cerviche to die for in a huge martini glass, then the actual dinner of Mahi Mahi with some corn muffin thing from heaven. A sandwich shop with made to order sandwiches that had an out-of-this-world chicken and pesto sandwich (with non-fat mayo of course). Joe's Crab Shack with melt in your mouth crab cakes. The portions at every restaurant were HUGE.

Last night I just couldn't do it anymore. I've been eating as healthy as I can, baked or grilled, no sauces if possible, fish and veggies whenever I can, but I'm eating too much. Although we hit the gym Monday and Tuesday, and I'm ready to go again today, I know I'm eating more calories than I'm burning. My coworker and I both agreed to skip dinner last night. We were both tired and still full from our late lunch. One of the guy we're working with tried to get us to go to some incredibly steakhouse last night but we both said thanks, but no.

I hope to get through the rest of the week with less eating and more gym time. It's too hot out for any outdoor activity. At 1opm yesterday it was 103 degrees and extremely muggy. Basically unbearable for man or beast.

It's 4:30am, time to get ready for the gym then another stressed filled day trying to get our software certified. The fun is wearing off, and I want to go home.

Credit Card Fraud Warning: I received a phone call from my husband last night that Bank of America said there was fraud on my credit card. A $1,000 charge at Amigos in Costa Rica.

This card has only been used for Weight Watchers' monthly pass, automatic withdrawal for the last 17 months. We don't use if for anything else. The Costa Rica charge was made online. Bank of America can't explain how it happened, unless someone hacked into the Weight Watcher database and obtained my card information.

Just a warning to double check the charges on the card you're using for Weight Watchers online charges. I'm not saying that's what happened, only that it's a possibility. B of A rejected the charge since I never use that card except for WW and have now canceled my card.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Too much of a good thing. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/08/too-much-of-good-thing.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Too much of a good thing Updated at : 2:36 AM
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top