0
I feel like I'm in the fight of my life with my weight, and I'm not winning. I'm constantly worrying about what I'm eating. Am I eating too much? Did I get enough protein? Did I get in at least some of the healthy eight? Did I drink enough water? Did I lose? Did I gain? How much do I weigh? What can I do to do better? It's making me insane.

Other people that have been doing this as long as me have it all figured out. There's Mary and Lynn and Tony and TJ and many others. They all get it. They know what to do and they do it. I know what to do, and I don't do it. What is different in their brain than my brain? Why can't I do this?

If I sound exasperated and frustrated and angry with myself, well, it's because that's how I feel today. Every day I attempt to get this right and every day I fail.

My weight this morning is 163.4. Not where I want to be. Obviously, I don't have the answers. If you do, please tell me the secret. Because I sure as hell can't seem to figure it out.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The constant battle. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/07/the-constant-battle.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The constant battle Updated at : 4:45 AM
Friday, July 31, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top