0
Hey all my lovely blog buddies!!

First of I have to apoligize. I haven't blogged in a WEEK!! Holy cow!! Don't worry nothing bad happened...no earth shattering news and I didn't fall off the wagon. Just didn't blog. Life for some reason has just been really crazy and I'm sorry I've been lazy with my blog. I know it helps me stay on track better 'cause I know I have to report to all of you at the end of the day what I ate/did!

I stayed fairly OP the past week. A few slip ups....but hey who doesn't have those?? I feel like I've been more on the maintaining part and not losing. So today...Saturday April 11th is a new day for me. I am going to be more strict with myself and get back to blogging!

I did take pictures of the majority of my meals the past week, but I am not going to bore you with those details! I worked out only 4/7 days. Ouch! I want to get back in the exercising mode again too.

I need to lose at least 5 more lbs I think to feel more comfortable and determine if that is a good weight for me or if I will still need to lose more. I look at myself and still see "chub" and I know it a whole lot more than 5lbs!!! Do any of you who have met your goal have any advice for me on a "good weight"? I feel good where I'm at...but not 100% happy and that is why I think I want to lose more...sigh I don't know what to do!

Oh and my scrapbooking weekend last weekend was fun! We did get snow. But I ended up coming home early so I didn't get stranded there because I got everything I brought scrapbooked so I didn't want to get stuck with nothing to scrap!!

Well everyone I am off to catch up with all of your blogs! Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Days 150-157 (Friday 4/3-Friday 4/10). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/04/days-150-157-friday-43-friday-410.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Days 150-157 (Friday 4/3-Friday 4/10) Updated at : 5:53 AM
Saturday, April 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top