0

Happy hump Day blogger buddies!! Only 2 more days till Friday!

Today was my day off for exercise. It was nice to get a few extra zzzz’s!

The cantaloupe is almost gone! I had some more for breakfast, along with some watermelon, and yogurt for 2 points.DSC02368  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC02369Mid morning I tried out a free sample (baked cheddar snacks) I got at my WW meeting last night for 2 points. I don’t think these are new. When I was on ww back in 2005 before I got married I ate these ALL the time! They remind me a lot of cheetoes!

DSC02370

My 2nd snack of the morning was yogurt, grape nuts, and strawberries for 3 points.

DSC02371On my lunch break today I made a quick grocery run. Hy-Vee (our local grocery store) has something called “Wellness Wednesday” where you get 15% off everything in the health food section. I needed PB2 and of course wanted to save some extra $$! I also saw these. There were several flavors, but I chose the “chocolate cookie caramel pecan”.  The second picture has a few “high points” of the snack. They were pretty good, not too much chocolate though. They came to 2 points per bag. DSC02372DSC02373

 

Since I made a stop, I didn’t have a lot of time to make anything for lunch. So I popped in a Green Giant frozen dinner. But this time I added some extra broccoli! Defiantly very satisfying for 5 points!

  DSC02374
DSC02376

This was Abby the whole time I was getting my lunch together. Not sure what she was looking for out the door, but I just love how she always stands on her back legs! I know I may be a bit biased, but she is just so cute!

After work I met DH to take our vehicles to get the oil changed. I had a two $5 off coupons that expire tomorrow so I wanted to get them used! I had a fiber one bar for 2 points while waiting and also a ww pb cup for 2 points. Sorry…no pics!DSC02378

We didn’t do our “normal” Wednesday routine of tacos & margaritas! I figured we saved some $$ and calories! :) So I finished up some leftover marinara sauce on whole wheat rotini pasta for 6 points.DSC02379 For desert I had a deep chocolate vitatop with PB2 for 2 points. I think I kinda forgot about these guys hiding in the freezer! They’re so good and totally hit the spot!

 WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS =26/23

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE = 3 used, 32 remaining

WATER =96 oz

EXERCISE = none…day off

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 176 (Wednesday 4/29). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-176-wednesday-429.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 176 (Wednesday 4/29) Updated at : 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top