0
Hello everyone! I know I've been absent lately. My past three days have been spent either in bed, on the couch, or in the bathroom (ugh!). No fun!! I finally got some meds from the Dr. yesterday and now its 24 hours later and I think they are finally kicking in....hoping I can actually get up and go to work tomorrow. So anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still alive...barely...but I am!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Days 91-93 (Monday 2/2-Wednesday 2/4). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/02/days-91-93-monday-22-wednesday-24.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Days 91-93 (Monday 2/2-Wednesday 2/4) Updated at : 4:28 PM
Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top