0
Hey everyone! Well I got up this morning and still didn't feel 100%, but thought I could push through it and get in a good day at work. Well I didn't quite make it all day...I ended up coming home at noon. I didn't even want to drive myself home I felt so dizzy & nauseous. I called DH crying and he insisted he would come get me, but that meant we would have to come get our vehicle later so I decided to push through, be a big girl, and drive home (I know I sound pathetic). Got home, ate some toast, and crashed. I think I was just pushing myself too much after being sick for so long. After resting all afternoon I think I am starting to re-coop. I really hope to be at work all day tomorrow...I HAVE to be...I feel bad for my co-workers, but very glad because they've been great at keeping my stuff up while I've been gone.

Right now I'm debating on going to the gym in the morning. I really want to because I haven't worked out since Sunday, but I think I'll make my final decision in the morning. To go or not to go...that is the question?!?!?

Nite bloggies!

PS Thanks for the well wishes & *hugs*! Means a lot!! :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 94 (Thursday 2/5). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-94-thursday-25.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 94 (Thursday 2/5) Updated at : 5:49 PM
Thursday, February 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top