0
BRUNCH: Ham, Egg, & Cheese English Muffin & 2 Oranges. 6 points AFTERNOON SNACK: Cool Whip, Kettle Corn, & String Cheese. 5 points SUPPER: Bacon, Chicken, Ranch Wrap & Cauliflower and Broccoli w/Cheese. 8 points EVENING SNACK: WW Fudge Bar. 1 point

POINTS = 20
WATER = 192 oz
EXERCISE = 65 min cross ramp, 40 min bike

I was nervous to weigh in this morning, but I had to see what kind of damage that ice cream did yesterday! And to my surprise it was only up 1/2 pound. So I am just going to work hard and lose that stinkin' 1/2 pound again! My goal was to be the first one at the gym, but I didn't quite make it (short my 15 minutes). They are only open for two hours on Sunday mornings and I knew I needed those full two hours to get in a nice, long, hard workout. But at the end I could definitely feel that I got in a good workout so I was happy!

Not too much going on today. DH & I cleaned the house, got our laundry done, and did some organizing when I got home from my workout. It always feels good to start the week with a clean house and the laundry done!

Tonight we had the Christmas party for DH's employees at a local bowling alley. To be honest I was not really looking forward to it. They had pizza....but I thought of it like Angie did on Friday. Dirty, greasy, stinky, rotten pizza! And who would want to eat that at 8:30-9:00 at night?!?!? Not me! I made myself a healthy, filling supper before we went and had no desire to have any of that stinky pizza!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 77 (Sunday 1/18). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-77-sunday-118.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 77 (Sunday 1/18) Updated at : 7:36 AM
Monday, January 19, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top