0
BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an Apple. 3 points
MORNING SNACK: Veggies & Ranch. 2 points
LUNCH: Ham, Turkey, Cheese, Pickles, Yogurt, & Skim Milk. 8 points

SUPPER: 1 Cucumber, Ranch, & Popcorn. 5 points (no picture...sorry!)

POINTS= 18
WATER= 104 oz
EXERCISE = none :(

So I've been doing this for a week now and so far, so good. I'm down 5.5 lbs and feeling much more in control of what I'm putting into my body. I hope to get my workouts more consistent. Now that it is cold here I know I just need to go to the gym. My goal is at least 3 days/week. Hope everyone has a great day!! Tomorrow's my weigh in!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 8 (Monday 11/10). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-8-monday-1110.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 8 (Monday 11/10) Updated at : 7:23 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top