0
BRUNCH: Strawberries, Watermelon, Muskmelon, Pineapple, & Grapes. Ham, Waffle w/coolwhip, mini muffin, & mini cheesecake. est. 21 points (we went out for brunch to a buffet and tried to make the best choices)

AFTERNOON SNACK: 3 fun size Snickers & 1 fun size Reeses Pieces. I have no idea how many points it was. I'm so sad that I ate those. I was in one of those moods and just kept eating. :(

SUPPER: 2 Tacos & Water. 10 points


POINTS=31+
WATER=24 oz
EXERCISE= none :(

Sundays are hard for me. We go out to eat almost every Sunday after church and then being home all day gets to me too. I think I made fairly good choices at the Brunch buffet we went to, but I don't know how the food was prepared so I estimated my points high. And then in the afternoon when we were home relaxing I went crazy and ate a ton of candy. I wish I wouldn't do things like that. Espeically because I have weigh in for WW on Tuesday. Hope to make up for it big time this coming week.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 7 (Sunday 11/9). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-7-sunday-119.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 7 (Sunday 11/9) Updated at : 8:14 AM
Monday, November 10, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top