0
Last night I did not watch American Idol on the television, deciding to watch some weird movie from the library with my wife instead. So I thought I should take a quick look at what actually happened last night. I think DialIdol is pretty useless now that power voting is limited and the number of people calling with analog telephones has become pretty insignificant, especially at these early rounds. Instead I just took a look at the brief synopsis from MJsBigBlog to catch up more more quickly. It sounds like the show did not actually kick into gear until the second half of the performances. From what I saw and from the two polls on MJ's, there are still quite a few contestants who can be easily eliminated without losing much talent on the show, but there are others that actually show some promise. I always find it interesting to see the difference in the polls to who people think should and will be eliminated.
In this case everyone seems to agree on Kristen for both being the one who should and will be eliminated. I really do not mind if she goes, but I could easily see it being Dexter or Malaya too, or even CJ or Ben. All of those named are pretty expendable at this point without much of a chance of winning. It would be nice if we could just get rid of all five of those contestants to give more air time for the others who might still have a shot of winning and having a real musical career.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title American Idol Season 13, Wake Me Up When It Starts, Oh, It did!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/american-idol-season-13-wake-me-up-when.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo American Idol Season 13, Wake Me Up When It Starts, Oh, It did! Updated at : 7:23 AM
Thursday, February 27, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top