0
It's my one day off again this week.

I'm going to leave you with a couple of my personal bits of wisdom.

Remember, if ya can't be good, stay sanitary.


I used to tell my kids that one.

Excuse me but I'm busy, I have things to do and people to screw.

My personal motto.

I do have things to do, I don't know just how much screwing is going to be involved though.


When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Got that one from my Dad.

I hope y'all have a nice day today, I am off to the lumber yard for a couple of boards for a little project I have been wanting to get done.

In the mean time,

Thanks fer stopping by.

Oh, and Boobs.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title You Know How It Is. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/you-know-how-it-is.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo You Know How It Is Updated at : 1:20 PM
Saturday, January 18, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top