0



'In May 2011, it was discovered through a blood test at a routine Dr. visit that I was pregnant and also displaying signs and symptoms of Hyperthyroidism . Immediately I was placed on medication to control my thyroid and that is when my problems really started. I stayed very sick on the medication and my Dr. felt my concerns of being 'poisoned' were over-exaggerated. 

I felt like I was dying, but I was afraid to go against the doctors orders as I was still suffering terribly inside from the loss of my last pregnancy. I had lost my last baby in my 5th month of pregnancy and no one had any answers 'why' or what had went so wrong. That kept me sad and secretly confused - I did everything 'by the book', there was NO REASON for the miscarriage, and no explanation of any kind except the repeated phrase 'Only God knows why'.

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Woman Shrinks Inoperable Mass and Heals Her Thyroid Disease With Cannabis Oil. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/woman-shrinks-inoperable-mass-and-heals.html. Thank you!
Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top