0




Right around the corner from my house, in a 66 Mustang with a built 289. I had only had it a week.
The cop was up the street around the corner of a building and I didn't know it.

I lit that Mustang up with a good Powerbrake , held it to the floor and then let the brakes off.
It completely smoked out for an entire city block.

The second I let out of it the cop nosed out in front of me a block down on the other side of the street.

He didn't even get to turn his lights on, I just coasted up in front of him and shut it off.

I couldn't see anything in my mirrors except white smoke and the rubber marks in the street didn't go away for over a year.

That was an expensive burn out, let me tell ya.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Did This Once Too. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-did-this-once-too.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Did This Once Too Updated at : 3:10 AM
Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top