0

Cameron Diaz has written a book about self-help and self-love The Body Book - "The Book of the body".

Under the promotional campaign 41-year-old actress gave an interview with People:

I still eat fries. Discipline - it is not self-deprivation. I once lived on low-grade fast food. I saw tons of soda and constantly eating junk and oily food. I ate until until I hurt myself. I just lay there thinking, "Why did I do it?"

Cameron admitted that her life changed when a star "Masks" decided to give up sweets and fast food:

These things just are not for digestion. If you understand how your body works, you can make the right choices. I suffered from severe acne, I had a small white pustules. Then I gave up dairy products, and my skin is completely cleared.

Next Diaz shared this recipe of a favorite dish:

Tasty oatmeal - the most favorite thing for me. I cook it to a state of semi - al dente. Add caramelized leeks, green vegetables and Japanese citrus sauce based.

As for fitness, then Diaz would like to train more frequently:

Once I begin to seriously pursue. At least while I'm working, then physically active all day. The cast is very energy-intensive work!

Not afraid whether old actress?

I love getting older. It's part of life. If you're not getting older, you're dead!

Cameron take note of advice and cook oatmeal brand. And you?





Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Cameron Diaz / interview / people by title Cameron Diaz: I still eat french fries!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/cameron-diaz-i-still-eat-french-fries.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cameron Diaz: I still eat french fries! Updated at : 8:34 AM
Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top