0




Singer Tanya Tereshina became a mother. She gave birth to a daughter. Newborn gave the original name Aris. About joyous event in the life of Tereshina reported "Twitter».


«Well, hello world, I - your new surprise. I was just born, my name is Aris! I waited nine months now this very moment, that I saw a new world finally heard a loud scream! I was just born, so let me freak: Congratulate Mom and Daddy with dochurochkoy Aris "- 34-year-old wrote in microblogging Tereshina.

About Tanya Tereshin pregnancy became known in June this year. With the child's father, 26-year-old DJ Slava Nikitin, by the time Tereshina met two years. However, the ratio of steam to register did not, despite the interesting position of Tatiana.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tanya Tereshina gave birth to daughter Tereshina Aris. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/tanya-tereshina-gave-birth-to-daughter.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tanya Tereshina gave birth to daughter Tereshina Aris Updated at : 8:42 AM
Friday, December 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top