0


Jennifer Aniston revealed the secrets of her beauty regime. In the latest interview with Parade, she told all the details:

My beauty regimen is repeated every day: I wash my face, brush my teeth and jump in the shower. I have favorite tools that I use since then, when I was 20 years old. In particular, this moisturizing body lotion Aveeno. Also, I love the serum for hair, because I try not to wash them every day. I usually just moisten the hair and then do a light styling. And nanoshu sunscreen. No wear make-up.

Believe it or not, but the 44-year-old actress, who is co-owner of hair care lines Living Proof with your stylist Chris MacMillan, jealous of models:

think Gisele Bundchen hair is awesome. She is to be envied! And I love Kate Moss. She is always great hairstyle.

By the way, Jennifer told about his current bean:

I love this haircut. Hair just a little do not reach the ears. I wanted to shorten them! But I do it every two years. Always nice to try something new. We were on a photo shoot, and I just cut her hair required. I love to do something new and change everything, but in the end I still get bored on long hair. I think it's beautiful. Incidentally, when I review the individual series "Friends", I always know exactly which episode was filmed, but the length and color of my hair.

Well, thank you for Jennifer's beauty secrets.




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Jennifer Aniston revealed the secrets of beauty regime. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/jennifer-aniston-revealed-secrets-of.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Jennifer Aniston revealed the secrets of beauty regime Updated at : 3:33 AM
Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top