0
You guys are killin' me.
Buncha fucking perverts is all I got comin' around here.

I checked my Blogger Stats briefly and there it was again.

Boobs.

Nothing but boobs too, except one Anti Feinstein query or so. At least someone out there must have already found the boobs.


Look for yourself.

(Click to embigify)

I think what kills me is that if ya want boobs,that's what Google is for. I don't post THAT many pictures of chesty young ladies fer cryin' out loud.
How in the world looking for boobs gives ya a return to this joint flat out mystifies me.

Like I said before though, if that's what y'all want.......


Ya sick puppies.

Heh.




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title In Case You Thought I Was Joking. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-case-you-thought-i-was-joking.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo In Case You Thought I Was Joking Updated at : 7:25 PM
Sunday, December 22, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top