0


Go read this article by California Statesman Tim Donnely



I can say that there is no argument to his conclusions from me.

"Yes, there is a second American Revolution. It has already begun. The question is whether the tyrants, who control our government, will surrender peacefully or if, we the people, will have to use force to restore freedom to our land."

Answer the question he asks at the very end, after that quote, honestly.

I know what my answer was.


What's yours?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Know What I Am, What Are You?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-know-what-i-am-what-are-you.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Know What I Am, What Are You? Updated at : 6:58 PM
Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top