0
You guy's kill me.

Every once in a while I check my stats on Blogger instead of Stat Counter, it's got a totally different set of numbers and other goodies.

Just for shits and grins, tonight I checked to see what the most popular keywords were that people use when searching the entire fucking internet, yet somehow wind up in this tiny, tiny little corner. My tiny, tiny little corner.

Boobs.

87 times this week alone.


Over ten times as many as the next keyword.

Hey, I'm not stupid, if you guys want Boobs, I can handle that.

Here all this time I had kinda hoped that just maybe people were stopping by to see what I had to say or maybe get a quick laugh.

But no.



All y'all want is Boobs.


Like I said, I ain't stupid.

Here ya go.


You'll just have to excuse me if I decide to post something else once in a while though, because hey, it's my fucking Blog, ya know?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Boobs?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/boobs_7.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Boobs? Updated at : 12:55 AM
Saturday, December 7, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top