0
Poor Tam.

She must think I'm a complete fucking idiot.(Read the comments)

I will admit I am not real familiar with a lot of firearms but I am learning and if I occasionally come off as a complete dumbass I just chalk it up as part of the learning experience.

Like I said, I am not afraid to show my ignorance though.
People have been pointing at me and laughing for years, I'm used to it now.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Ain't Afraid To Entertain People With My Ignorance. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-ain-afraid-to-entertain-people-with.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Ain't Afraid To Entertain People With My Ignorance Updated at : 1:02 PM
Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top