0
I WANT 3!!
Fucking cats on my counters and kitchen table piss me clear off, it is a constant battle around here.

I have trained my cat by throwing my hat at it. All I have to do now is move my hand towards my forehead and that motherfucker peels out trying to find cover. It took a while but it is most effective. I have drilled it at full gallop from my chair and rolled it before.

My wife forbids me from training her little asshole cat that way so I have to intimidate his ass in a different way.

A couple of these babies would do the job for me.

I've been good, I promise....


MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA..




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Caturday; Christmas Wish List Edition. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/caturday-christmas-wish-list-edition.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Caturday; Christmas Wish List Edition Updated at : 1:49 PM
Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top