0
About a week ago I was able to pick up my new retainers.  Wow what a difference!

My old retainers were the more traditional style with the metal bar and plate.  Look at the state of them - Eeeek!


My new retainers are far more sleek and seem more like a tooth guard.  They came in a cute pink box!


They are barely visible when wearing them

I generally find it difficult to sleep when not wearing my retainers so I worried that it would take me a few nights to get used to my new retainers.  It didn't!  I slept soundly the first night I put them in.  

I go back to the orthodontist in a few weeks to check that they are working out ok.  They seem fine so I wonder should I just give this a miss.

My new ortho now has my teeth on file so if I lose, break or want new retainers he will be able to make them up for me with ease!



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Retain this!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/retain-this.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Retain this! Updated at : 1:33 AM
Saturday, October 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top