0
It's FINALLY cooler in Houston.  I have more energy!  I've had a lot personally going on and have been down in the dumps.  But, I am going to put on my big girl britches and suck it up and try to get out of this slump! 

I'm giong tomorrow to take pictures of my friends' 4month baby boy in a pumpkin patch.  I cant wait! 

I weighed in this morning and I'm still the same - no gain, no loss.  But, I hadn't put effort into it this week at all.  Sooo much was going on. 

I'm back on track with Belviq - 2 x a day.  So maybe I'll jump over the hurdle again.....litterally!!!

Have a fantastic Friday! 

XOX
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Cooler weather gives me energy. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/cooler-weather-gives-me-energy.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cooler weather gives me energy Updated at : 1:06 PM
Friday, October 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top