0
I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.  I decided to cut my blog posts to maybe a few times a week vs. every day.  I run out of things to say other than, I am losing weigh and I still feel full on belviq haha!  I hope you are all ok with that.

Friday would be my normal weigh in but I am actually taking a vacation day because I am volunteering to photo document and maybe help out at camp home where CAMDEN Properties are finishing up two homes for disabled vets.  So, I'll push my weigh in out a week.

If you are still considering weight loss options, seriously think of Belviq.  For more information go to www.belviq.com!!

I'll do a post later this week to let you know how my week went!

Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Happy Tuesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/happy-tuesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Happy Tuesday Updated at : 10:16 AM
Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top