0
I found this image over at Brock Townsend's with the headline saying "I'm Going To Cry".

The more I looked at it, the more it sank in and the closer I came to shedding tears. This is a very powerful image.

So I'm asking you.

What would you say to this little girl?


This is why we need to redouble our efforts people.

The Fascist bastards are always using our children as a weapon when they tighten the noose.
"Think of the children" is their battle cry.


We need to step up to the plate and get right back in their faces and tell them one simple truth,

"We are and that is why you are wrong"




Thank you Brock.

Update;

Dammit.
I wasn't paying enough attention. Brock linked to it from Mike at 90 Miles From Tyranny.

My apologies to Mike for the oversight but I am going to let the post stand as is.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title What Will You Tell Her?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-will-you-tell-her.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo What Will You Tell Her? Updated at : 12:28 AM
Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top