0
This is the one where I'm just a sappy mess because there's nothing better to do lol

I love y'all

Seriously

I've gotten really close to some of you.  Met one of you IRL and so so so almost close to meeting another - next time!!!

It makes me happy that you choose to share your lives with the world and let us in.

I hate it's got to be so private and impersonal - while being extremely personal at the same time.

Sometimes I wish my life was more interesting so there was something better to share.  Other times I'm glad I'm so boring :-)

Been down in the dumps more often than not lately.  I want more from my life, more from my marriage, more from myself, more more more.  Oh, the golden goose too while you're at it.  But it could be worse, could be way horribly worse.

I like having you around.  Even though you're not.  I just like being let in and part of your lives.

So thanks.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Sappy Post. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-sappy-post.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Sappy Post Updated at : 10:37 AM
Friday, August 2, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top