0
I am almost 8 weeks in on this weight loss journey with Belviq.  In the beginning you may remember me stating that I could barely get in 700 calories a day.  It is still the same struggle to get it all in with 3 meals a day.

I start my morning off with 1 piece of whole wheat toast.  I normally do not put anything on it - no spreads at all.  However, my friend in California makes the most WONDERFUL jam.  I am ordering the sugar free one they just came out.  Stay tuned for a blog and details so you can enjoy!.  I also eat a great portion of fruit.  On the weekend, when I have a little more time in the morning, I try to get protein in by eating an egg.  I am not an oatmeal person and I do not like milk.  Getting my dairy and grains in are so difficult and I struggle with that.

Mid morning I usually have a banana to help with my potassium.  That' about all I can tolerate because I am always full on just one piece of toast and fruit.

When I am working, I usually just have a sandwich for lunch with a healthy side of veggies or fruit.  I don't put dressing on my sandwich.  I always have a fresh slice of tomato on it and that acts as my spread in terms of not having such a dry sandwich.  Again, whole wheat break, low fat cheese (one slice) and turkey or chicken breast.  I always toast my sandwich to get the cheese to melt and then after I put on the tomato.  SO good.

By the time lunch is over, I can't even see or smell food because I am full.  When I get home, I cook a more substantial meal with usually chicken (hate fish), fresh vegetables or try to come up with something creative.  I try my hardest to get to at least 1000 calories this way, but it is still a struggle.

Anyway, that's the day in the life of food with Belviq!!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sample of my daily meals while taking Belviq. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/sample-of-my-daily-meals-while-taking.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sample of my daily meals while taking Belviq Updated at : 8:45 AM
Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top