0
I know everyone was looking forward to the big 8 week weigh in.  I am not going to be able to go weigh in at the doctors office.  A few things have happened this week.  The first thing is I had an unrelated health issue occur that I am dealing with through an internist (pre Belviq condition I've had for 4 years) and when I get these flare ups, I get kind of sickly.  So today was just a follow up CT scan, but I would out of the office for 3 hours.  So tomorrow, I can't take off to go over to get the weigh in done.  I will do it early next week for everyone.  Meanwhile I'm laying low just to get my bounce back!!

Also, I wanted to report that my Google AdSense was disabled which has me highly upset.  They won't disclose what happened other than "invalid activity".  After reading the top 10 list of invalid activities from Google, the only one that remotely is a possiblity would be someone somewhere set their computer up to click multiple times over and over and over.  Other than that, I don't know what happened.  I didn't solicit anyone to click on my ads or anything.  It really upsets me because I had due about $150 for July for finalized earnings.  According to Google, once they disable me, I don't get those earnings as they are forfieted....even finalized ones.

I filed an appeal but I don't know how much good that would do me.  So, if in the chance they do allow me to post them again, PLEASE only click if you are interested in the product and PLEASE do NOT click more than once. 

Uggghhhh - my cheerleading outfit has been soaking in the washer and is now hanging out to dry!  That's how I feel lol
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Google and No weigh in tomorrow. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/google-and-no-weigh-in-tomorrow.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Google and No weigh in tomorrow Updated at : 1:42 PM
Thursday, August 15, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top