0
I hope everyone is doing great.  NO WEIGH IN today - sorry - I woke up late and had to run to the office.  I PROMISE NEXT Week.  I do think I lost at least 1 pound judging from my scale at home (which is about 3 pounds off from the scale at my doctors off).  If that is the case, I AM ESTATIC because of all I had to endure over the last 2 weeks.  It was awful!  I am honestly shocked that I did not GAIN any weight.  BELVIQ ROCKS!!!!!

I got a lot of responses on natural alternatives to water retention issues I am having due to Liver issues.  One of the suggestions was Dandelion Root Tea.  I bought some and had my first glass today.  I have to say, I actually really liked it better than standard tea.  I am sold!!!  I also got an herbal supplement that should help in that area as well.  I am now taking 7 differnt supplements and vitamins.  I am hoping this will kick my issues and I cam move on with my life. 

I want to thank you all for being patient with me over these last 2 weeks. I have missed some posting days.  I will try to do better this week.  I won't be posting over the weekend.  I need to get my but to the gym again! HA!

I did some grocery shopping yesterday.  I can finally get back to eating my roughage (ha) and get away from the blands.  That alone makes me really really happy.  I feel like this next week, I am going to have some results so lets keep on the look out.

Right now as it stands, I am 25 pounds, possibly 26 pounds down.  Next week will tell the tale!!  Fingers crossed and prayers appreciated.

UPDATE on adsense.  I was denied appeal.  So I am looking at other options (That one of the things I am doing this weekend).  GOOGLE SUCKS.  They supposedly have this high tech stuff in place to reject those repetitive clicks.  So, why not just do that vs. penalizing me because I can't control what they do.  At the end of the day, they were SUPPOSED to pay me $185.00 for July FINALIZED earnings (which it would have been more but they supposedly found those clicks) but because they suspended the account BEFORE payment, it's forfieted.  THAT HURT.  I was counting on that for October Belviq.  Thanks to donations, I have September coverd.  Stupid GOOGLE.  It's ok, I will FIND a way - trust me.  My weight loss is far more important to me especially with this recent health scare!!!

Thanks so much for all of your words of encouragement.  I read all of them and try to respond to all!!!

XOXOX
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title BELVIQ ROCKS!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/belviq-rocks.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo BELVIQ ROCKS! Updated at : 10:25 AM
Friday, August 23, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top