0
So excited, tomorrow (Wednesday) is my Friday.  I am off for 4 days for the holiday weekend.  I don't have a lot planned, well, actually, I kind of do....

I am going to sit down and make a menu for the next week or so and plan some good meals, etc.  I am also planning some pool time and walking time on the treadmill. 

On Sunday, I have some friends that might be coming over to grill by the pool.  That's going to be a challenge in terms of eating so I think I am going to make some yummy fruit/salad/veggie things maybe and tell them they can bring junk if they want it!!

I came across two more people that just started taking Belviq this week.  One at my doctors office - she said she noticed an immediate effect.  The only problem is that she was having some headaches - which is a side effect.  The other one was in the Belviq support group on facebook.  She started it yesterday and noticed the change in appetite immediately.

I'm telling you - this stuff works if you can get past the side effect.  I didn't have many myself so it was great for me. 

I have to say again though, Belviq is not a quick fix weight loss plan.  If you have no intentions on changing your eating habits, don't waste your time.  You really have to commit to a change.  That's what I am doing!!!

I didn't have anything exciting to eat today.  Just some left overs from Sunday. 

I want to thank everyone for your support.  Whether your support is because you know me and want this for me as bad as I do, or your support is because you are watching Belviq on the financial side, it doesn't matter to me.  I take whatever support I can get because I need it.  So, if the incentive for you is financial, you can push me just as those who are in it for me! 

Thanks again!!!!! 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title two more on Belviq with same results..... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/two-more-on-belviq-with-same-results.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo two more on Belviq with same results.... Updated at : 7:19 PM
Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top