0

Okay, very serious and extremely important question here lol

So… if you have long hair, what do you do with it?  Not while out and about, I’m talking about after-hours.  You know, when you’re doing things where your hair gets in your mouth and becomes a problem.  Stop, fix the hair, start again… And then at other points it tangles over your face and then it’s a problem again.  It does make a good handle and all, but geez!

See, it’s a fairly new issue for us now that there’s a majorly different tone to things.

I’ve been sticking it in a sloppy twisty up bun like thing.  It keeps it from getting too tangly and I brush it out before going to sleep. It's not crazy long, it's always in the back bra-strap area.

Fast forward to the hairdresser this weekend.  My hair is crazy thick and you just can’t do anything with it so I go with boring. I get a couple inches cut off a few times a year and its fine.  Same hairdresser every time so she knows my annoying hair well despite the gaps in attention.

“Why have you been wearing it in a ponytail so much?”

Huh? I don’t wear one often because it tends to give me a headache.  “Why?”

“Look at the back of your head.  You’ve got tons of broken hair here and it’s getting frizzy.  And see how it’s getting sun-bleached in the damaged area?”

Crap.  Now, I know good and darn well how it’s getting broken.  I didn't fess up, of course, that it’s not from wearing a ponytail all day.  I promised her I’d wear ponytails less often and I’d use spray conditioner before putting it up.  So now what?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Question for ya. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/question-for-ya.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Question for ya Updated at : 6:57 AM
Monday, July 22, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top