0
Tayto is a famous brand of Irish made potato chips or as the Irish say "crisps".

A few months ago Tayto came out with a limited edition Crisp Chocolate bar.  I've been searching to buy one for ages for a colleague in work who loves Tayto.  It has been selling out instantly when it arrives in shops.

This morning when I was in the petrol station I saw it so I instantly bought a bar to take in to work to give my friend.  I wonder what it tastes like!!!


By the way, have you ever eaten a crisp sandwich? 2 slices of white bread, butter and a packet if Tayto crisps.  Not my thing but plenty of Irish people (particularly students) love it.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tayto Chocolate. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/tayto-chocolate.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tayto Chocolate Updated at : 1:10 AM
Thursday, June 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top