0
I got sent home from the father's day family thing.  Back home snuggled in bed watching trash tv while the fam is at my outlaws.  The snide little comments to me got to be too much, I said I was going outside for a few minutes and hubby came out to take me home.  It's all for the best, so am thankful to have been paroled early.

Besides, I'm just really not in the mood to be friendly with family members who owe us close to $20K, who didn't disclose their inability to pay back before requesting/accepting the loan,  who continue to live as if nothing were wrong with their expensive clothes and nice things, and use a family member's illness as a free pass to erase the debt.  Sorry you're sick, but they have jobs.  And if they can afford to do fun things, they can afford a token payment each month.  Basically, it's been written off as we're family.  God wants me to forgive and move on like hubby has.  I'm expected to get over it.  Call me a bitch, but I can't keep doing this year after year. APOLOGIZE already!  Pay back $5.  Acknowledge you screwed up and took advantage of us. Anything other than ignoring the problem. 

See, it's not just hubby I struggle with.  It's the family's MO.  Don't communicate in the slightest.  Ignore it and pray it'll go away and get better.


So, anyway....  I've been seeing the submissive type test going around a while and thought it'd be fun.  Interesting... not quite sure what I was expecting.  Not that it's scientific or anything lol.  My gut reaction was heck no, then read it a few times.  Yes, i really do think it would be nice despite not being realistic by any stretch. 

Slave

You scored 43% Humiliation, 71% Submissiveness, 77% Service, and 46% Pain!
You're the slave, you scored high in both submissiveness and service, you probably want to be owned by someone, you feel the need to relinquish your power over to someone else and to service him. You are the ideal partner for 24/7 Owner/slave relationships, whether you like or deslike pain is a matter of taste, hence with humiliation, but I would bet that the chances are you enjoy them sometimes but the most important thing is whether your Dom will enjoy doing those things to you.


Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Humiliation Distribution
    You scored 43% on Humiliation, higher than 60% of your peers.
  • Submissiveness Distribution
    You scored 71% on Submissiveness, higher than 81% of your peers.
  • Service Distribution
    You scored 77% on Service, higher than 84% of your peers.
  • Pain Distribution
    You scored 46% on Pain, higher than 43% of your peers.


    What got me was also the part that said ---- Good luck in finding your best relationship :) That's what I often think too.  Not so much finding it, I want to build that best relationship, or perhaps find a halfway point.  Or even 1/3 scooted in my general direction.  Even though I know it's my little fantasy I like it.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Submissive type test. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/submissive-type-test.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Submissive type test Updated at : 1:05 PM
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top